The CQ People program is tailored to enable organisations to co-design their training sessions to encompass the topics most relevant to them. They are the ideal forum for powering up teams to improve collaboration and positive change mindsets.
- Change intelligence explained
- People’s role in organisational change
- The emotions of change
- Understanding responses to change and how to reframe them
- Tips, tools and personal planning for change
- Build high-performing, resilient teams who are curious, creative and accountable for delivery
- Gain practical tools and common language to regain control of their choices and the confidence to be change ready
About the program
CQ People helps build high-performing, resilient teams who are curious, creative and accountable for delivery,
Who should attend:
- All people in organisations preparing for or experiencing change
- 2-3 hour workshop
- Virtual or face to face delivery
- Up to 16 participants per session
About the programs
Blue Seed’s tailored CQ programs help organisations co-design their training session to cover the topics most relevant to them.
Delivered in practical and interactive sessions, it’s the ideal forum for powering any team to improve collaboration and build positive change mindsets.